Friday, May 27, 2011

new background...

To those concerned citizens who are wondering why I changed my background, it was a request granted from my “avid viewer” shall I say, that I should change the picture i used to a plain one to lighten her/his burden on reading my post…

So, I changed it from a knotty to an average background…

I just love nature and I'm glad to share those photos i took from those adventures i had...

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and It’s a great pleasure for your  time and effort to sneak a quick look at my blog from someone who's dear to me "chows"…^__^


P.S. Just press scroll down key in order for you to read the words clearly...^__^

2 comments:

kawadjan said...

Wa pa gihapon ko ma-kontento ma'am. Makalibat pa gihapon. Ambot na lang. Plain lang beh... :-P

micmickaymickey said...

Tse!