Thursday, May 26, 2011

lost...

I've been so crazy these past few days when I could not open my Google mail and blogger accounts because of the scatterbrained I had that I tend to forget my password. It was not my first time that I’ve been forgetting my account password, it's because I have almost ten accounts with different passwords from various providers that is why I always get confused every time I am going to open one of my accounts. I always have this responses  “Invalid password. Please re-enter password”, it's so sad to take in that I am having memory gap with my very young age..;-(

At first, I decided to just give up my Google account but when I found out that I cannot access my blogger account too, that’s the time that I get panicked and worried. Every post on my Blog  has its sentimental value and has given me great achievement per se that through this blogging thing apt me to practice and enhance my writing knack.

So, I calm down and tried so many ways to unravel the lost password and i did it. Now I am back and   changed my old password to a new one, and I just realized that my Google and Blogger account is just one specifically.

One thing I’ve learned from this experience is by giving yourself  time to think and rest for a day or two to have a clearer mind for you to realize, reflect and ponder  over things in order for you to work out such dilemma.

Now I’m back on track! ^__^

1 comment:

kawadjan said...

Wa nako natapos ug basa ang post ba kay samok kaayo ang background. Pwede alisdan ug plain lang kay makalibat daw.