Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back to basic

It’s almost one month  that I have not posted here, maybe because I don’t have anything interesting to share with. But as I always visit my page, I always thought of writing but I don’t have the mettle to start.

Anyway, my February ended up just like any ordinary month that I had. March came when my hubby’s niece came and stayed at my crib for a couple of days that changes my routine. I felt like having my own kid and realized that I am not yet ready to enter motherhood or shall i say I don’t like having and carrying those responsibilities in raising a child alone. We spent the whole duration of her stay watching movies ( Toy Storey) like 5 times in a day, playing Zuma as an alternative and went jogging as early as 4.30 in the morning.


Though I would love her to stay with me for long but I have to return her back to her mom because a decision popped up on my head that I have to go home visit my family and celebrate three days in advance my mom’s birthday because I have a scheduled Computer training at OWWA (Overseas Welfare Workers Administration) the following week.

Currently I am enjoying my Computer training at OWWA Office albeit the fact that I already know how to use the computer, I still grab the opportunity to learn again the basic use of Computer for me to refresh my memory and broaden my skills and be competent in my own ways.

No comments: