Monday, February 7, 2011

The beauty of nature

Family, friends and readers who gave time and effort to view and visit my blog once in a while, I would like to introduce to you our one of a kind exemplar of mother nature the “ Tinuy-an Falls” !

It is said to be the little Niagara Falls of the Philippines, the widest waterfall in the Philippines and many to mention the numerous superlative adjectives to describe the Tinuy-an Falls.

Tinuy-an word comes from a Cebuano word tinuyuan which means in English  intent. According to our local government officials, going to Tinuy-an Falls compels willpower and intent to see the beauty and splendid nature that the Falls has to offer.

It is our pleasure as Bisliganons to offer such an adventure that at the end of the road you would be able to see a very fascinating and relaxing beauty of nature that is worth the travel for 1 hour on a rough and hilly road.

My personalized background vindicates everything that I said. I am hoping that this will be preserved and shared on to our next generations.

2 comments:

ian said...

I've been here pud.. the place is worth the travel...

ReadWriteSnap said...

ka nice...mingaw na ko pinas.