Wednesday, December 15, 2010

run for a cause...

December 12, 2010 at 5:00 in the morning, was my first time to attend a fun run together with my friends, and I was so excited to join the said activity because that was my first fitness exercise way back 2006. Even though I have not had enough sleep but still I woke up as early as 3:30 in the morning for me to prepare and be in the meeting place on time.

Doing exercise is the best way to stay healthy and fit, to my mind, running is the best among the exercises since your body moves without exerting more effort. No need for you to carry equipments to expel sweat from your body because the exercise itself makes it do so.

I am looking forward to join again a fun run, because I did enjoy running together with the participants without any rules to obey. We have all the freedom to run and when to stop, when we get tired and talk at the same time and most of all it is not only ourselves who benefited the activity but also all the money that we paid were all for a cause and I know that many people will be very happy and blessed receiving those gifts that we shared.

It is perfect since it is Holiday season, so this time is the best way for people to share their blessings in any way as possible to give joy and laughter to the needy.

No comments: